On any tour
- No visa is required while arriving by air
- We meet guests right at the airport with the qualified interpreter, who accompanies the group all the way long till the departure to the airport.
- Our guests are provided with the Belarusian hunting license and insurance policy, are assisted in passing through customs control with hunting rifles and shotguns, and are comfortably transferred to all aim destinations.
- The hunting area is a wilderness rich in animals and wildfowl
- The guests may rent a rifle or a shotgun and buy ammo on the territory of the hunting reserve.
- Game manager, traumatic surgeon and interpreter accompany the hunter during the hunting.
- Our guests live in comfortable appartment with a fireplace, WI-FI and satellite TV. Russian steam bath visit is included to the tour
- Our guests are treated with Belarusian and European eco cuisine, which includes fresh vegetables and game meats. Halel, kosher and gluten-free menu may be offered
- Our guests may take their trophies with them or buy ones in our trophy shop.
The tour price does not include
- Air ticket;
- Veterinary international veterinary certificate for your trophy (70 EUR);
- Beer and alcoholic drinks.
Possible extra charges
- Belarusian visa if you come by car (obtained in Belarusian Consulate in your country at 60 EUR);
- Invitation letter to obtain Belarusian visa (20 EUR);
- Rifle rent (50 EUR per day);
- Shotgun rent (35 EUR per day);
- Ammo for rifle can be bought in Belarus (10 EUR per item);
- Ammo for shotgun can be bought in Belarus (from 0.60 to 2.00 EUR per item);
- Packing of your big game trophy to be sent by cargo.
The program of your stay may be changed in accordance with your wishes or special preferences.